Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil: This oil is derived from the peel of the fruit and is used as an analgesic, tonic, and natural fragrance.
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Steam distilled from the kernels of apricots. It has a similar composition to the oil extracted from almonds, but is even higher in linoleic acid and has very fast absorption rate. It softens and moisturizes.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil): This vitamin rich oil made from coconuts can be used on all skin types from oily acne prone to very dry and sensitive. Coconut oil hydrates without over moisturizing like a lot of oils and has become the go to ingredients for every natural product out there because of its softening and soothing effects.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil (Tea Tree Essential Oil): This essential oil is both an antiseptic and an anti-inflammatory. It has a distinct aroma that some describe as medicinal and it is often used in therapeutic skin care formulations.
For Skin Type:
Glass Bottle Pump
- Kaolin Burdock Masque
- Fennel Purifying Toner
- Frankincense Echinacea Facial Oil
- Kukui Sunflower Facial Lotion or Kukui Sunflower Facial Lotion with Herbal Boost
Directions for use:
- Apply to moistened skin using a damp washcloth
- Gently massage over face and neck and rinse with warm water
- Pat dry
- For best results, use morning and evening and follow with Frankincense Echinacea Facial Oil